ASI Marine provides industries and governments worldwide with leading-edge underwater services focused on the assessment, maintenance, rehabilitation, and construction of underwater infrastructure and environments. More specifically, ASI Marine specializes in commercial diving, underwater remotely operated vehicle (ROV) operations, marine geophysical and hydrographic surveys and hyperbaric support for tunnel construction.
Our certified commercial divers, professional engineers and technicians are backed by specialized dive support systems and a fleet of advanced robotic vehicles; providing the latest in technology and innovation.
ASI Group Ltd. is currently searching for entry-level and experienced lead Divers to join our team based in Stoney Creek, Ontario.
- Hold a current Unrestricted Surface Supply Commercial Diving Certificate and DCBC Card from the Diver Certification Board of Canada
- Have an in-date “Fit to Dive” medical certificate with no restrictions
- Hold a valid CPR and First Aid plus O2 Provider qualification from a DAN approved provider
- Hold a Canadian Coast Guard Marine Emergency Duties (MED-A3) qualification
- Possesses a practical understanding of marine operations and general construction
- Possesses a valid driver’s license (Class G minimum) with no restrictions
ASI has a rich history of technological breakthroughs, having invented, tested, and patented equipment by its team of in-house experts and we have been pioneering innovative solutions for over 30 years.
What’s our company secret for success? Our incredible and talented team.
At ASI, we’ve been successful in cultivating excellent staff with incredible experience and expertise and, we are constantly looking for additional talent to join us. If you are looking for a work environment that encourages growth and development, inventive and creative thinking set in an “open-door” environment, contact us today.
Please forward your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
ASI Group Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employment opportunities, recruitment and selection processes that are inclusive. We will strive to accommodate the needs of applicants under the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) throughout the recruitment and selection process.
Please contact the Human Resources Manager at 905-643-3243 if you require accommodations to ensure your accessibility needs are addressed throughout the process. Information received relating to accommodation will be kept confidential.